Practical Information about the Program, Application, Registration & Tuition Fees
The upcoming education program starts in April 2022 and the entire program takes three years. There are 3 modules a year, and each module takes 9 days.
First Year: 2022
Module 1: April 30th – May 8th
Module 2: July 9th – 17th
Module 3: October 15th – 23rd
Second Year: 2023
Module 4: January 7th – 15th
:Module 5: April 29th – May 7th
Module 6: August 19th – 27th
Third Year: 2024
Module 7: January 6th – 14th
Module 8: April 27th – May 5th
Module 9: August 17th – 25th
The program will take place in the University of the Arts in Rotterdam Codarts. Here is a link to the website.
Address of Codarts: Kruisplein 26, Rotterdam
Training is open to anyone who is motivated and feels drawn to this approach and/or who can use LBMS in their profession.
1. Students must submit a letter of application that addresses their background, experience and interest in movement and why they are applying to the program. Students must have completed a Bachelor’s degree, or similar qualification.
2. Participation in following courses
a. Optional but recommended: Anatomy and/or Physiology (20 hours): with emphasis on skeletal and joint anatomy and actions, Body Systems/tissues and basic understanding of neuromuscular action and processes of perception and proprioception.
b. Some basic experience in the Laban Bartenieff Movement System: i.e. introductory courses Laban Movement Analysis or Bartenieff Fundamentals.
3. English will be the main language of the program. Therefore it is important to understand and speak English. Written assignments can be submitted in English, German or Dutch.
4. The application process will include a “face-to-face” interview with a faculty member (Skype is possible).
How to Apply:
For more information about the registration guidelines and to receive the application form, contact us
- Application is possible until February 15th 2022.
- There is an early bird discount until December 15th 2021.
- The application is free.
- You can read the application prerequisites.
- For receiving the Application Form and the policy on Tuition & Refund contact us.
- (3 modules of 9 days)
- Early bird discount: Application for Early Admission is offered until December 15th 2021 with a single discount of € 200.
- Payment plan available
- (3 years of 3 Modules a year)
- Registration and full payment for the whole 3 year program entitles you to a discount of 5% on the total tuition fees.
- The 5% discount and early bird discount enable a total discount of € 740 on the total tuition fees.
- Payment plan available