Registration & Tuition Fee
Students may register for the entire program or per year. There is also the possibility to register only for the first 2 modules in the summer of 2019, but only if places are still available after the applications deadline.
The education is planned to start in July 2019 and the entire program will take three years. There will be 3 modules a year, and each module will take 9 days: 2 consecutive modules in the summer period and 1 module in the winter period.
Module 1 & 2: 1st of July to 20th of July 2019 (no classes on Sundays)
Module 3: 22nd of February to 1st of March 2020
Module 4 & 5: Summer 2020 (around same time as first year, dates to be announced soon)
Module 6: 20th to 28th of February 2021
Module 7 & 8: Summer 2021 (around same time as first year, dates to be announced soon)
Module 9: 26th of February to 6th of March 2022.
The program will take place at the University of the Arts CODARTS in Rotterdam.
Training is open to anyone who is motivated and feels drawn to this approach and/or who can use LBMS in their profession.
1. Students must submit a letter of application that addresses their background, experience and interest in movement and why they are applying to the program. Students must have completed a Bachelor’s degree, or similar qualification.
2. Participation in following courses
a. Optional but recommended: Anatomy and/or Physiology (20 hours): with emphasis on skeletal and joint anatomy and actions, Body Systems/tissues and basic understanding of neuromuscular action and processes of perception and proprioception.
b. Some basic experience in the Laban Bartenieff Movement System: i.e. introductory courses Laban Movement Analysis or Bartenieff Fundamentals.
3. English will be the main language of the program. Therefore it is important to understand and speak English. Written assignments can be submitted in English, German or Dutch.
4. The application process will include a “face-to-face” interview with a faculty member (Skype is possible).
How to Apply:
For more information about the registration guidelines and to receive the application form, contact us
- Deadline for Applications is May 1st 2019.
- The application is free.
- You can read the application prerequisites.
- For receiving the Application Form and the policy on Tuition & Refund contact us.
- (3 modules of 9 days)
- Early bird discount: Application for Early Admission for the whole year is offered until January 31th 2019 with a single discount of € 200.
- Payment plan available
- (3 years of 3 Modules a year)
- Registration and full payment for the whole 3 year program entitles you to a discount of 5% on the total tuition fees.
- Early bird discount:
- Application for Early Admission for the whole program is offered until January 31st 2019 with a single discount of € 200.
- The 5% discount and early bird discount enable a total discount of € 760 on the total tuition fees.
- Payment plan availabled