Registration & Tuition Fee
The current program started in the summer of 2019, and this group is fully booked. If you are interested to join the next group, please contact us for more information.
The current education program started in July 2019 and the entire program takes three years. There are 3 modules a year, and each module takes 9 days: 2 consecutive modules in the summer period and 1 module in the winter period.
Module 1 & 2: 1st of July to 20th of July 2019 (no classes on Sundays)
Module 3: 22nd of February to 1st of March 2020
Module 4 & 5: 6th to 25th of July 2020
Module 6: 20th to 28th of February 2021
Module 7 & 8: Summer 2021 (around same time as first year, dates to be announced soon)
Module 9: 26th of February to 6th of March 2022.
The program will take place at the University of the Arts CODARTS in Rotterdam.
Training is open to anyone who is motivated and feels drawn to this approach and/or who can use LBMS in their profession.
1. Students must submit a letter of application that addresses their background, experience and interest in movement and why they are applying to the program. Students must have completed a Bachelor’s degree, or similar qualification.
2. Participation in following courses
a. Optional but recommended: Anatomy and/or Physiology (20 hours): with emphasis on skeletal and joint anatomy and actions, Body Systems/tissues and basic understanding of neuromuscular action and processes of perception and proprioception.
b. Some basic experience in the Laban Bartenieff Movement System: i.e. introductory courses Laban Movement Analysis or Bartenieff Fundamentals.
3. English will be the main language of the program. Therefore it is important to understand and speak English. Written assignments can be submitted in English, German or Dutch.
4. The application process will include a “face-to-face” interview with a faculty member (Skype is possible).
How to Apply:
For more information about the registration guidelines and to receive the application form, contact us
- Application is possible as long as there is availabilty
- The application is free.
- You can read the application prerequisites.
- For receiving the Application Form and the policy on Tuition & Refund contact us.
- (3 modules of 9 days)
- Early bird discount: Application for Early Admission for the whole year is offered until January 31th 2019 with a single discount of € 200.
- Payment plan available
- (3 years of 3 Modules a year)
- Registration and full payment for the whole 3 year program entitles you to a discount of 5% on the total tuition fees.
- The 5% discount and early bird discount enable a total discount of € 760 on the total tuition fees.
- Payment plan availabled